Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Harry Potter Goodies

This post is all about my Harry Potter addictiveness.

1. I've got the DVD for the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with some freebiz, scroll down to see:


the 2 Disk DVD of the Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix




inside the DVD




the cardboard of the Dumbledore's Army and Death Eaters (positioned upside down)




with the Faux Leather Jornal



2. I've purchased a sticker from Farmers and it was only worth P10. I had it posted on my HP notebook, A Beginners Guide to Transfiguration. I love it! My mom asked what I am doing at that time, pasting stickers like a pre schooler. It made me look like a kid again, playing with stickers, but it somehow made me happy. Seeing it all...


lovely stickers

I've got tons of other pictures for this sticker, this are just samples. :)


3. Lastly, I want to thank my beautiful sister who gave me the Harry Potter pouch. She's currently in HongKong right now but she still thinks of me greatly. I'm so lucky to have a sister who loves Harry Potter as much as I do. I can't wait to see you Te! We'll conquer HongKong, come 2008! Yahoo!!!!


the Harry Potter pouch from my loving sister, Karen. Thanks a lot! Mwha! Mwha!

No comments: